Wednesday, December 1, 2010

blog 5

1. I believe that my most significant accomplishment that I have made as seen from my midterm and final are my technical skills.  It is obvious to me that I have learned much more about the selection tool since my first couple weeks in the class. I have learned how to make my work appear more realistic when i need it to be, and more believable.
^much better at selecting than during the selecting fruits activities


2. The project that gave me the most difficulty was definitely the Retouching Quiz.  I struggled to learn how to alter my face at the time because i did not yet understand layer masks or the liquefy tool.  However, now I have learned how to use both of these tools, and more importantly, i understand what I can do with the tools.
^did not understand the liquefy tool
^learned how to use the liquefy tool





3. From my selections quiz to my final project there is a big difference shown in the pieces meaning. I have learned not to just create art to show that I can do this, but to make each capability useful towards making a Big Idea come to life.
^ no real big idea or meaning

^shows a big idea and is more meaningful to me



No comments:

Post a Comment